Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- Kathy McNames: Yogini Extraordinaire & Yoga Vermont Owner
- Jamling Tenzing Norgay: Legacy of the Tiger of the Snow
- On Dinner with His Majesty, the King of Mustang…
- It was the best of times; it was the worst of times.
- My First Trek: The Interplay of Culture and Cuisine
- It’s Called “Mountain”
- Ghara, Magical Ghara
- How to Let a Boy Carry Your Luggage: Confessions of a Self-Sufficient Traveler
- The Changing Face of Trekking in Nepal
It is the combination of mountains and people that have long made Nepal one of the most treasured adventure travel destinations on the planet.
2014 Special Departures:
Check Out Our Sample Nepal Itineraries:
- The Forbidden Kingdom of Mustang
- Come explore what the Dalai Lama has called the last bastion of living Tibetan Buddhism.
- Trekking Everest
- The valley leading to Everest (also called the Khumbu) offers a variety of treks ranging from one week to three, all providing wonderful exposure to the indigenous Sherpa culture and access to the biggest mountains on earth.
- Trekking Manaslu & Tsum Valleys
- Nestled into the base of the Himalayas, these valleys are located close to the major hubs of travel in Nepal but are also not frequently visited. With lots of trekking and heli-trekking options, this is area is prime for adventure!
- Trekking East Nepal
- Remote, rarely traveled and absolutely beautiful! This corner of the Himalaya boasts fabulous views, tribal villages and unique experiences that can be done in a week or up to a month.